Friday, December 30, 2011

feeling blue......?


Its is those inbetween days, weather is rotten, lots of television has been watched, I have seen so many period dramas which I love, Emma, Great Expectations, Mansfield House, Downton Abbey, starting to speak poshly, ahem!
Kevin and the kids have gone to the pictures to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, I would need ear muffs with all that squeaking!
So it is lots of lazy days, busy doing nothing, but I am loving it! But I have a craving for the colour blue, its softness, airiness , its floatiness, in this season of indulgence, Blue is what I need.

Just hanging about the house?






Enjoy your day and take care,

Denise

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Denise. I just put away all of my Christmas things, and I'm craving crisp whites, soft blues and simplicity. Enjoy your quiet time at home! ;)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,
    Lovely post and photos!!
    My kiddos love Alvin and the Chipmunks too and have been begging me to take them to see the new one, but I'm with you, their squeaky voices drive me a bit crazy! Maybe I'll send dad out with them to see that movie. :)
    I am also a huge fan of the period dramas! It sounds like a good day to snuggle in and watch all of my favorites.
    Hope you have a wonderful and Happy New year!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweet Denise! You want some BLUE IN YOUR LIFE? Then don't forget to come see me on New Year's Day. I will have plenty of blue for you! HAPPY 2012!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY 2012! YOU ARE THERE, DENISE!!! Have a wonderful morning. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious Denise,

    Thank you for your kind words. I hope that your celebration was fantastic. Peaceful or active, I do hope that you ushered in the new year with those you love.

    Looking forward to a beautiful year at your cottage! Anita

    ReplyDelete