Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........




It is December 1st, the countdown begins today, Jack and Isabelle are so excited, every year they mark each day with mini stocking for each day and it contains a little treat each. I am going to have my first mince pie today oh yum, this year I have decided to take pleasure in the simple
things, christmas shopping is being done on line, who wants to be in long queues
when you could be at home in front of the fire sipping on an Irish Coffee!





Its the family traditions that make Christmas not just what is beneath the Christmas tree although a few goodies from http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/ would be great!





Take Care


DENISE

5 comments:

  1. That cookie cutter wreath is ingenious; I shall have to hope that someone gives me a small welder for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! So glad I found you through Tabiboo. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Denise,
    I am so with you on the internet shopping thing.....I have bought pretty much EVERYTHING online. It makes Christmas shopping so easy and I can concentrate on the decorating of the house !
    Thanks so much for coming over to see me....it's so lovely to meet new people.
    Have fun in the lead up to Christmas. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the names of your kids, and they look so cute with all the little stockings. You're creating beautiful Christmas memories.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING DENISE!!!

    Oh dearest, I am so glad you came by for many reasons. First of all, I so appreciate all the dear comments that encourage me and my writing. BUT MOST OF ALL, I had LOST track of you and I am putting you on my blog roll because I had meant to the first time we "MET", but I usually answer my comments early in the morning before running out to work, so I missed you. I am putting you on my roll for I so enjoy your world here. I have the sweetest friends from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales and all over the world! What a sweet scene here with the kids. We are all so excited to share in the magic of it all....have a splendid weekend, Anita

    ReplyDelete