Monday, March 12, 2012

St Patricks Week......



Lots of baking and making things look pretty.....



A bedroom in the barn a really sunny room.

My collection of hearts
A Cabbages and Roses cushion I made I love blue floral fabric
I will need plenty of little treats, one of my favourite cups and oilcloth.
This is a busy time of year for us as the holiday season in Apple Blossom Barn really begins with lovely people coming to stay, Isabelles Birthday is on friday,I can not believe she will be 7 years old, and St Patricks Day is on Saturday and then it is a Bank holiday weekend, Phew!
We always go to the parade in a  very small town nearby  which seems to show more tractors and proud farmers than anything else!
Aileens Birthday cake that I made for her
Georgias princess party

Last week it was my sisters 30th Birthday, so I made the cake for her party it was pure girliness, lots of chocolate, pink, strawberries, glitter and roses, so she loved it! And my niece Georgia was 6 last weekend too she had a princess party, lots of excited little ladies!


Isabelle dressed up as Queen Maeve the warrior Queen for World book day!

So this week it will be all things Irish!

6 comments:

  1. Everything is always so pretty over here...love your heart collections and those cupcakes make my heart go pitter patter...sending you my love. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcakes look lovely. Have a good Patrick's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening dearest Denise! Oh how the kids grow so QUICKLY! Enjoy every beautiful moment. Things are looking good at the cottage! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty everything is looking! Your cottage must be a delightful place to stay. Love those pretty cupcakes too. Enjoy your celebrations!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you. I`m glad about that:)
    Your blog is full of really sweet colours and photos!!♥
    I`ll come back:)
    Hugs, Marge

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Phew' indeed - but lots of fun.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete