Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter to you all........











This is the prettiest flower Shop in Galway It is YES Flowers on Middle Street
can you see the giant bunny in the window?


Issy My Girl




Jack and Isabelle at the lake


Jack the sailor
Arent these the sweetest? there is a chocolate egg in the ducks tummy.


My hens are on egg production overdrive, you go girls!



Another window of Yes Flowers 


So have a lovely weekend everyone, we are having an Easter Egg Hunt to celebrate, so lots of yummy chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Denise, how adorable are your children, and the little chicks with the chocolate in their tummies are DARLING! And those flowers....have a magnificent Easter egg hunt!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the knitted chicks. I helped my Aunt knit 500 of then a couple of years ago for charity. Still have the pattern.

    Hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete